Avoiding carbs might seem like a love-it or hate-it kind of thing, but the truth is that it’s one of the healthiest and most delicious lifestyles out there.
Here at https://advantagebizmarketing.com// has some more easy low carb high protein recipes.
But low carb isn’t just about forcing yourself to avoid all sweets and breads ,it’s also about including high protein foods into your diet.
Here are 10 Easy low carb high protein recipes-
1. Baked Egg and Ham Cups
This is a simple dish that can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch or dinner. But these mini-meals are so easy to make and so delicious that you might end up making them all the time.
Just put this in your weekly menu and you will never get bored with it.
- 2 large eggs – beaten
- 1 slice of lean ham – finely chopped (or any other meat that you like)
- Sprinkle of sea salt (optional)
- Sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper (optional)
To make it taste extra yummy, add some chopped green onions or basil leaves. Or you can also use dried herbs. (Optional)
Or you can also increase the toppings to 2 tablespoons (30 grams) to get it entirely flavorful. (It’s delicious!)
Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (170 degrees C). Spray muffin tray with vegetable oil spray or butter. Beat the eggs. Add chopped ham meat and seasonings. Mix well so it is evenly distributed. Divide the mixture into 12 muffin cups. Bake for about 15 minutes or until firm.
2 . Spinach Salad With Avocado Dressing
This delicious low carb salad is excellent for lunch or for dinner with grilled meats or fish. It’s hard to believe it’s loaded with protein, but it is!
And not only does it taste delicious, but also, you’ll find that this salad has a surprising number of nutrients including potassium, iron, calcium and vitamin A.
- 3 cups of Spinach – torn into small pieces
- 1 cup of chopped celery – including leaves and stalks
- 1 cup of sliced green onions – including stalks
- 2 large carrots – diced into small pieces or thinly sliced into matchsticks
- 4 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered lengthwise (optional) – this gives a nice presentation to the salad.
If you don’t have a hard-boiled egg, you can use two cooked chicken eggs instead.
(A tip: For the shells, place them in a bowl filled with hot water for 20 minutes or so before peeling. This will loosen the shells and make it easier to peel.)
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise (or salad dressing) – This is a nice addition to add a little extra flavor. If you don’t have any, you can use low fat mayonnaise or just add more butter or oil instead.
In a large bowl, mix the spinach with the celery, onions and carrots. Add in the eggs. Mix well so it is evenly distributed.
Sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper if needed. Add in the mayo if desired or your preferred salad dressing.
3. Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Cheddar cheese sandwiches are loaded with healthy fat, protein and calories. Salty cheeses are especially good for decreasing hunger cravings because they cause sweating which triggers your body to feel full.
- 1 slice of low carb bread – prefer using 100% whole grain bread for this recipe. You can also use low carb tortillas or low carb wraps instead. For the low carb cheese, you can use shredded cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese. (Low carb cheese spreads are also tasty!) – For more flavor, add some salt, pepper or other spices.
- 1 slice of low carb cheese – I prefer using cheddar cheese for this recipe. (If you use a different variety of low carb cheese, use around 20 grams or around 1 ounce.)
If you have a toaster oven, it would be the best way to make this grilled cheese. Just toast your bread and place your preferred filling on top. In a microwave, place the completely cooled sandwich on a plate and heat it in the microwave for around 30 seconds or until it is heated through.
4. Butter and Herb Pork Chops
This is a beautiful dish that looks so nice and tastes so delicious. It has lots of flavor and very little carbs, but it also has a lot of nutrition.
There are not many ways to cook pork chops that don’t include too much fat, but this one is low carb and low fat as well. It’s also fairly easy to make.
- 4 (about 2 to 2 1/2 ounce) pork chops – about 1 inch thick and about the same size as the pork chops you bought in the store. Any kind of cut of pork can be used for making this recipe, but I suggest using loin chops if available since those are usually quite lean and easy to digest. Be sure that there is no excess fat or gristle. (If you find any fat or gristle, just trim off.)
- 1 teaspoon salt – This can be substituted with sea salt or kosher salt.
5. Low Carb Chicken Salad
6. Low Carb Cottage Cheese Pancakes
7. Low Carb Avocado Chicken Salad
8. Low Carb Yogurt and High Protein Cereal
9. Low Carb Casserole
10. Low Carb Vegetable Frittata