A couple’s shower sounds romantic, but in practicality, it will be an awkward affair to get a shower with a conventional single-headed shower. So, finding a dual layout for a couple’s shower is a practical necessity.
Such layout showers will make an ergonomic space for two people with two-in-one options. So, if you are looking for such a shower, here’s me again with a new amazing product that will flounce your luxurious bathrooms with grace and style.
What is a Dual shower?
Unlike a conventional shower, a dual shower or twin shower has two heads within close reach attached to the same water source. The most attractive feature of a Dual shower is that you both can control the temperature range and length of the shower individually according to your needs.
The Dual shower is available in the market with many other names varying with the brand. i.e. combo shower, twin rail shower, etc.
- Finishing, styling, and layouts of Dual shower
- Check out the finishing, features, and styling of the Dual shower
- Shower head combination of the Dual shower
A Dual shower system provides two in one system of two shower heads. i.e., Mounted head and handheld shower.
Both heads of a Dual shower can vary in size and function. These functions include a fixed rain shower spray, power spray, etc. Both heads of the Dual shower are handled individually.
Dual shower space setup:
Square round and other layouts of the Dual shower are available in the market. Choose the style of Dual shower that fits your bathroom look and suits your needs so that you can give a unique luxurious look to your bathroom.
Power spray of the dual shower:
A Dual shower provides a therapeutic massage to your body by easily changing from a mounted shower to a handheld shower. A Dual shower provides efficient pressure. Invigorating power spray of a Dual shower will be therapy to release your stress in a short period.
Clinical benefits of the Dual shower by Power spray will let you release your muscle tension, joint discomfort, and stress.
Diverter valve of the Dual shower:
- A diverter valve controls the water flow of the Dual shower. There are two main types of diverter valves for the Dual shower.
- Two-way diverter valve.
- Three-way diverter valve.
- The former valve switches between two shower heads, and the last switch between an individual shower or both heads of the shower at a time.
Why should you choose a Dual shower?
- 5- or 8-foot hose is an interesting feature of a Dual shower.
- Anti-clog nozzles are easy to clean.
- Chrome, white, or brushed nickel finish options are available in the Dual shower.
- No plumber is needed for the installation of the Dual shower.
The Dual shower is a two-in-one shower that combines the convenience of two heads. i.e., a mounted head and a flexible hand shower head attached to a single water source. A large variety of conveniences are related to the Dual shower. You can take a shower without getting your hair wet. Kids can use the Dual shower easily and will take bath with more pleasure. In tubs, your kid may drown, but a flexible head of a Dual shower provides an easy way to shower for kids.